[nfbcs] Landmark Navigation in Window-Eyes

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jan 23 21:07:31 UTC 2009

Peter,

I have not heard of landmarks but will check on the Window-Eyes list.  However, keystrokes that move the virtual
cursor or the cursor in Browse Mode with Window-Eyes are not Windows keys.  Also, are landmarks a firefox feature in
particular?  I would wonder if it is worth implementing a browser-specific solution.  how are these more flexible than the
screen reader place markers?  I am asking not to be critical, but to understand.  I gather they are part of the web page
but you said they were user-definable so I'm a little confused.