[nfbcs] popups

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 23:14:40 UTC 2009

Did you check the pop up blocker settings in Internet Explorer?  I have
gotten on to my computer after my kids and found that the settings had
been changed.

I have also suffered recently from Microsoft delivering hot fixes
without bothering to notify me.  They just down load and install.
Paying no attention to my settings saying they are to do nothing that I
have not initiated.

THANKS, William