[nfbcs] Using JAWS with Attachmate

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 7 16:31:22 UTC 2012

I have a client who uses Attachmate Extra.  There are JAWS configuration and
script files for it but they are old and cause JAWS to speak the cursor
position as you type rather than the letter. One recommendation is to delete
the extra files that Jaws came with.  When you do that, it is silent and
requires JAWS cursor uses for everything.  Does anyone use it and do you
know of any modifications I can make to get it reading better?

Thanks.

Nancy Coffman

                               R position