[nfbcs] Programming for Looking Up Albom Information and Renaming Music Files

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Fri Jan 13 16:43:38 UTC 2012

Sorry I'm getting this so late, but check out a program called MP3 tag, or mp3 tagger. Can't remember which. But it allows you to use CDDB, Amazon, and other services to correctly rename files. Essentially, you select a folder, tell it what artist and album it is, or let the service find it, and click apply. It's totally awesome, and I renamed about 9000 songs that way. It's fantastic and fully accessible with all screen readers. Hope this helps, even if I am about 5 days behind.

Kevin