[nfbcs] BMC Remedy web-based client

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 17:38:04 UTC 2012

My experience comes from 18 months ago and it was bad. I inquired of two
companies about their interest in scripting a solution. They were less than
enthusiastic. I pushed my company to apply pressure to BMC. They too were
less than enthusiastic, viewing accessibility as a nice thing to do rather
than complying with the law.

It may be that in your job this is not a necessity, but in mine it was much
more substantial. It is the way I got assignments, the way I reported
progress on them, the way I tracked time, and the way I was evaluated.

Gary