[nfbcs] Outlook web ap

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi Tracy,
Are they forcing you to only use the web app? There should be no
functional reason that the desktop client won't work as well. You have
very legitimate accessibility based arguments for asking them to make
exceptions for the two of you. I would contend that as a screen reader
user, is virtually impossible to be as efficient in a web app as it is
with the desktop client. Marco Zehe  recently released an article which
makes that very point. Ask your IT people to read this article if they
can't understand why you're making the request for the desktop client:
http://is.gd/Lh7E64
--Al