[nfbcs] FW: [IDevices] Your Help Is Needed, Apple Feedback

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Wed Aug 28 23:06:46 UTC 2013

OK, this is going to stretch public opinion to the extreem, but here goes.
While I am new to iOS in general, I have been using my iPhone 4s steadilly
steadily and intensively since December 28.
I have not found that using any of the bluetooth devices is to my advantage
BECAUSE they are too small, compact, and generally have quirks that
"new-ish" users are not easilly adapted to.
That being said, someone needs to develop a handset ( yes like the old
type ) that can be bluetoothed to the phone like a cordless telephone.
It should have a way to plug in a "HANDS FREE" headset/phone and a dialpad,
hook/flash, hold, mute, and other types of functionality for those who "road
warrior" or conduct business on the move.

Also-- While I'm on a para-rant, can anyone direct me to a FULL-SIZE
bluetooth programmers keyboard that will work as well as the tiny,
child-sized ones do?
I have big hands... and it's hard to use those things.