[nfbcs] looking for CS mentor

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Jun 25 22:46:28 UTC 2013

Hello Tara,

I found that JAWS and Putty could not agree on the cursor position.  The
cursor always seemed to be a couple of spaces removed from where JAWS said
it was.

For this reason, I started using SecureCRT, for about $70, at
http://www.vandyke.com/products/securecrt/.

I would be happy to talk with you about computer accessibility.

Do not worry about sending questions to the list, that is how we all learn.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838
ljmaher at swbell.net