[nfbcs] reinstalling IE

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 9 11:45:40 UTC 2013

Thanks Steve for a very thorough answer.
In the Control Panel, Add/remove Programs, I hit Change/remove by IE8, and
nothing happened.  After a few minutes, I opened IE and checked the version,
and it was still IE8.
Nicole showed me how to see my add-ons under IE, and they look OK--the usual
suspects, like Adobe.  But I could try the extoff option.
I'll also have a look at ipconfig.  It's not the easiest thing to
understand, but I'll have a go.
Tracy