[nfbcs] project tracking software

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat May 11 20:34:28 UTC 2013

Add in dyslectics and that stereotypical number grows slightly.  I once
was on an Amtrak Train traveling out of Washington D.C. and got
approached by a dyslectic worker before C.A.P. ever existed and was
asked about my speech synthesizer system for my computer.  It turned out
this worker at home had one of those $1,500.00 dectalk synthesizers and
it had broken.  I told him I don't use Dectalk anywhere and don't know
any alternate repair sites for them but do use a doubletalk lt
synthesizer and explained what I paid for it.  He probably bought a
double talk lt synthesizer and was very happy to do so.