[nfbcs] Enable All Features in Acrobat was RE: office 2010 accessibility question

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri May 24 00:07:06 UTC 2013

Oh, okay, understood.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jude DaShiell
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:15 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] Enable All Features in Acrobat was RE: office 2010
accessibility question

Because whenever the navy gets a commercial copy of jaws, it's so modified
by the security types before being packaged by n.m.c.i. that web pages that
work with the commercial version of jaws no longer work with the navy
versions of jaws.  It takes time for security to make those modifications
too.

On Wed, 22 May 2013, Nicole Torcolini wrote:

> If you don't mind me asking, why are 10 and 12 being used?

OCR'ed.