[nfbcs] Screen Reader consultant

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 9 13:10:45 UTC 2015

As far as Citrix I also have had little luck with jaws.  we use Citrix  to
run a remote client to access the aplication.  I have had good luck
installing this client on my computer and accessing the aplication directly,
bypassing the Citrix connection.  Do not know if this is an option for you
but wanted to put it out there.

.