[nfbcs] Screen Reader consultant

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat May 9 14:48:08 UTC 2015

citrix is a version of linux that runs in its own graphical user
environment on windows and certain other operating systems like ios and
probably android.  Unless citrix can be made to run orca and orca can
connect to your terminal I doubt any such consultant is available.  Were
that successful though, orca would need modifying in terms of keystrokes
to be compatible with windows in some instances.  I'm not even sure orca
would work well inside citrix since citrix probably has plenty of
proprietary controls orca may or may not know anything about.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell