[nfbcs] Getting Rid of the Ribbon or Alternative to Microsoft Office

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 30 16:51:02 UTC 2015

I don't have specific info, just a couple suggestions.  If you are a
JAWS user, there is the JAWS Virtual ribbon.  It makes the ribbon
behave much like the older pull-down menus.

When the ribbon came out, there were several office add-ons that
restored the classic menus.  I don't know how well they worked, or
how accessible they are, but some Googling is probably in order.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org