[nfbcs] Terminal Shell:

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:11:59 UTC 2015

Back when I used a terminal emulator in Windows, I used an application
called Teraterm. Once you changed the cursor to one JAWS recognized, it
worked just fine with JAWS. I preferred it over Putty. It's been a while
since I've used it though since I just run Ubuntu with Orca and eSpeak
on my system natively now.

On 10/02/2015 07:45 PM, Charles E. Black via nfbcs wrote:
> All:
>
> Does anyone know of a terminal program that can login into Linux using ssh
> and display all information, or at least new information, and have it read
> to me while using a windows system to run the terminal program.
>
> If more information is needed, I am running Windows 10 and trying to login
> into a Kali Linux system. While I know that Kali has its own speech, JAWS
> sounds better and is more user friendly. They are both on the same network.
> I currently have Putty. It seems like more trouble that it may be worth to
> use that. I would almost assume use Orca.
>
> Does anyone have an alternative to Putty?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail