[nfbcs] Your thoughts on erosion of Windows accessibility

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:04:08 UTC 2016

You mentioned not being able to read attachments because they are in
protected view.  You can configure Word, Excel and PowerPoint so that
when those files are attached to an email, they are not opened in
protected view.  You would go into the Trust Center settings in those
programs.  Let me know if you don't know how to do this.