[nfbcs] Learning Programming Languages

Jim Fettgather jfettgather at alphapointe.org
Fri Apr 14 13:35:46 UTC 2017

Hello, we have a computer users group in the Midwest consisting of a number of visually impaired individuals who are interested in learning all that they can about programming languages, which work the best with screen readers, and resources for learning this advanced skill.
If anyone would care to take a moment and share their experience and knowledge, either on or off list, I would sure appreciate any information regarding the process of learning to program, and which programming languages lend themselves for use with screen readers.
Thanks a lot for any information you may wish to share..
Jim Fettgather

jfettgather at alphapointe.org<mailto:jfettgather at alphapointe.org>