[nfbcs] Thinking about ordering a Raspberry pi but have a few questions

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Jul 30 01:21:20 UTC 2017

Hi.

All the cases I am familiar with are just plastic with no screws or other fasteners. You just snap it in place and you're good to go. The power supply connects to the motherboard via a simple USB micro port.

Can't help with the rest of your questions, as I always just use Raspbian via SSH.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device