[nfbcs] Help Scheduling a Lync Meeting

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Apr 14 01:37:59 UTC 2018

Leslie,

Link became Skype for Business a couple of years ago, are you actually still
using Link?  I know that with Skyp for Business, one has to have Skype for
Business running in order to schedule a meeting and send an invitation, and
that might be true for Link.  Also, there used to be specific buttons for
scheduling a Skype for Business meeting further into the ribbon that might
need to be activated.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson