[nfbcs] JAWS Reporting Black on Black in Word

Andy Borka sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:02:06 UTC 2018

When Microsoft changed the mirroring drivers to the current model, Intel HD cards posed huge problems. It seems that the black on black problem is a JAWS problem because it happens in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Windows in general, and Visual Studio 2017.. NVDA reports the colors as expected. The default color you refer to can be found in the settings for office.