[NFBCS] Terminal emulation

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Feb 3 20:44:21 UTC 2020

Sounds like Hummingbird is using a typical "insert cursor," which is a non-blinking block. If you can, use the options in the application to disable that special cursor type. It's meant as a visual hint that you will be
inserting rather than overtyping text, but it causes this sort of problem often enough.