[NFBCS] Switching Mailboxes in Outlook 365

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 7 23:14:30 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

                Now and then I receive a message from Outlook telling me
that I have unsent messages in my outbox. I'm given a choice of closing
Outlook and sending the messages later or if I want to keep Outlook opened.
I need to know how to switch mailboxes so I can view the contents of my
outbox when this happens to allow me to delete the messageand resend it
later. Some keystrokes for switching mailboxes will be very much
appreciated.

Peter Donahue