[NFBCS] Obtaining Headers From An Email

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Nov 9 18:06:27 UTC 2020

	hello.  Most mail clients have an option to view allheaders for a
specific message.  It might be called something like view details, view all
headers, or in the case of Eudora, it's something like blah, blah, blah.
Select that option when viewwing the specific  message you want and then cut
and paste the contents of that window into a notepad file.  That should do
exactly what you want.  And, be aware, that there are a lot more headers
than just From:, Subject: To: etc.  I don't know if yu need all of them,
but you'll get them and then you can trim them out as needed.

-thanks
-Brian