[NFBCS] WebEx and accessibility?

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:24:33 UTC 2020

It has varying levels of accessibility now.  Depending upon if you are using
a desktop client or a weblink can also determine the level of accessibility
you will have.  I can now use WebEx at work only because of our team lead
and I spending well over twelve hours trying anything.  The cisco WebEx icon
on my desktop leads to our version of the client.  Most of what is available
inside of the app is inaccessible, but some of the fields do speak.  When I
encounter the enter meeting id, I then have to enter the nine digit meeting
ID that is assigned to the particular organizer.  I can then follow a
prescribed procedure whereby I can then connect and also have the client or
me do the call-in by phone.
A newer version is being rolled out at work this week, which will allow us
to use video and audio through the computer together.