[NFBCS] windows server

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:19:24 UTC 2020

Hi,
When I create servers with Aws the audio services seem to either start on
their own or are already enabled by default.
I do not know with creating a server vm locally how this works.
Another issue I see if that if Narrator does not start with control enter
the installer process itself may not be accessible so you'd have to find a
way to create an answer file of some sort for the installer so that when you
boot the vm all questions are answered for you that you can not answer with
speech as you can with say windows 10 for work stations.

Tom