[NFBCS] Any advice on how to proceed with an ADA complaint against the NFL?

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 01:59:30 UTC 2021

Hello, CJ,

I don't have any advice on this, but I'm glad you brought it up. The NFL
fantasy app has also been for all intents and purposes inaccessible for a
few years now. Thankfully, the website is usable enough, although it has
some issues. I wanted to ask for NFB guidance for a while, but wasn't sure
whether NFBCS was the right venue. Perhaps this will start a groundswell and
the NFL can take accessibility seriously.

Thanks,
Ryan Stevens