[NFBCS] looking for some minor advice on and one to installation?

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Apr 25 21:38:30 UTC 2022

good Afternoon, in my  spare time,working on how to   installing Ubuntu
on one of the two machines that I have is a dual-boot configuration. The
question in my mind, is can I do this independently? Am I going to have
to find someone excited to sit with me while I do this?

I am thinking it's going to be browsed to installers on the PC. I do
have a MacBook Pro, but from the reading I've done, it seems that it is
going to be a bit more difficult to do on the MacBook. The dispatch
anyone else was dumbness experience?

Just be aware, but I'm dictating this to the computer. So here's hoping
that all turned out okay and everyone can read and understand what I'm
writing?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.