[NFBCS] a small addendum to my last email message to the list.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Dec 10 21:20:19 UTC 2022

         Hello again, I forgot to mention that my virtual machine is
running on Mac OS Ventura 13.01. Just to be clear. The machine meaning
the actual hardware is a 2020 MacBook Pro.

Again all of the disclaimers that I mentioned my last message hold true
for this message as well. If you don't understand something please ask
me what did I really mean? Because of the fact that I'm using Dragon to
dictate this to the computer. Again this is to accommodate 1/3 disability.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

Amateur call radio call sign, kd0iko.