[NFBCS] Recommendations for Single Sheet or Non-Tractor Feed Braille Printers

beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:45:56 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are planning to purchase a Braille printer soon for her small business and for my online courses.  I’d like to buy one that uses regular Braille paper instead of tractor feed embossers. I use a tractor feed embosser at work and find it very annoying. 😊 Now that we’re in the 21st century, it should be possible to find a good non-tractor feed embosser that uses single sheet paper. 😊 😊

We want a printer that does interpoint, prints graphics, and can handle various kinds of material like labels.

I found the Index Everest D-5 through Google and the Humanware site, but I’ve never used one.  It would be great if wireless or Bluetooth were available so I could print from the phone, I know that can be done with the Index models.

Thank you for your suggestions and assistance.

Kind Regards,

Beth