[NFBCS] Visual Studio Code

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Fri Jan 21 01:48:44 UTC 2022

In VSCode, you can force accessibility mode to on by
pressing alt+f1 then ctrl+e.

This page has more accessibility-related information:

Accessibility in Visual Studio Code
https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/editor/accessibility

The program-l list might also be a helpful resource. VSCode
accessibility is a frequent topic there.

FreeLists / V.I. Programmers Discussion List
https://www.freelists.org/list/program-l

Chris