[NFBCS] Correct Greoup Mail Address

Alan K. Martinez alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:08:05 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if my message is getting delivered or not or if I have the
correct group mailing address.  I'm trying to send this one out as a
test by replying to a message I received from the group.

It's been a while since I've sent a message and I sent one the other
day with a question and it doesn't look like it was delivered so I
think I'm either ot sending to the correct address or the account I'm
sending from is blocked.

If someone receives this could I get a reply and maybe some
confirmation on the address I should be sending to.

Thanks,

Alan