[NFBCS] Credit Card Management Packages

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Nov 8 21:04:07 UTC 2022

How does that place handle card expiration dates and per-vendor CVV renewals? I suppose a long-to-expire time
might work if vendors accept it, but otherwise that sounds painful, to update different card numbers per
vendor at least on sites that don't make changing just the 3-digit code easy.

And perhaps more relevant to both this list and the original question (though this info was also relevant and
interesting to me), do you know of any accessibility problems on the site for this service, assuming it's all
web-based?