[NFBCS] Certificate cannot be verified.

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue May 2 19:39:32 UTC 2023

Thanks everyone for your ideas, especially Brian for his very clear
explanation of what's happening.

I called Microsoft Disability, but I don't usually have a monitor attached
to this PC, so the gal couldn't help me.  I'll call them later when I've got
the monitor up and running.  I had no idea they actually needed a monitor
attached, but apparently so.

I looked at the certificate details, and they looked OK to me, but I don't
know what I'm looking at.

Curtis, if the port was wrong, wouldn't it affect my sending/receiving
email?  That is just fine.

Anyway, I'll report back tomorrow when I try Microsoft again.

Tracy