[NFBCS] Problem with Firefox

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 15 13:17:33 UTC 2024

I've been using Firefox for years and it's been fine, but in the last few
days an odd thing has occasionally happened.  Sometimes a website opens and
I can't move using the cursor keys, only the tab.  This makes it very hard
to tell what's happening or read the info I'm looking for.  If I try reading
a line with insert-up-arrow, it just says blank.  Same if I try reading with
the Jaws cursor.  If I restart my PC, it usually fixes the problem, but it
comes back next day or some time.

I can use Chrome instead, but Firefox is the default on my machine, so it's
where email links automatically go.

I'm using Windows10 and the latest Jaws.

Any ideas how to fix this problem, besides ditching Firefox?

Thanks.

Tracy