[NFBCS] Outlook Issues and Reinstalling Windows 10

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 05:16:50 UTC 2024

Hi,

I've been having issues with my Outlook desktop app via my 365 subscription.
At some point, it just stops sending and receiving emails. I have to force
it to shut down via the Task Manager and relaunch it in order to continue
normal operations. It's frustrating, because I can't tell when it's stopped
working without manually checking my Sent folders in the two email accounts
I use in the client.

The Disability Answer Desk couldn't figure out what was wrong. I've searched
countless forums, and the various suggestions haven't worked. If you've
experienced this before and have ideas, I'm all ears. Uninstalling and
reinstalling Office hasn't worked either, and starting with a new profile
has been just as useless.

So, I'm left to consider whether it makes sense to reset my operating
system. I'd hate to do that for the sake of one application, but otherwise,
I'm not sure what else to try.

How can I go about resetting the operating system without completely going
back to Square 1? By this I mean, is there a way to maybe keep system
settings but erase third party apps?

Thanks in advance for any ideas on fixing my Outlook or resetting Windows 10
in the most efficient means possible.

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission