[NFBCS] Outlook Issues and Reinstalling Windows 10

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:20:34 UTC 2024

Hello:

It is possible that the Outlook profile under which your email accounts are
established has been corrupted. As a test, create a new profile with one of
your email accounts, switch Outlook to that profile and see if the problem
reoccurs. I have encountered a few instances where Outlook classic users had
to create new profiles to solve issues like this.

I am also noticing that from time to time, Gmail accounts in particular
accessed with Outlook get hung up where you can see your email messages
online through a web browser but not in your Outlook inbox. After about a
day or so, this seems to clear up. Clearly, this last is something having to
do with the Google email serves.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong