[NFBCS] Using Windows Mail

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 16:13:02 UTC 2024

My Office 365 subscription is temporarily disabled until tomorrow. I am using Windows 11 and the latest version of JAWS on an HP computer. I am using a Mantis Braille display. So far, I hate Windows Mail. The insertion point isn’t always being correctly displayed in Braille. When I scroll to the bottom of the inbox, I see a message to use search to get older messages. I don’t see a search command anywhere. There seems to be a focus issue with JAWS where when I press up and down arrow, JAWS seems out of sync with what the inbox displays. I suspect this is because Windows Mail is collapsing conversations when I press up or down arrow. I looked at the Microsoft support article for Windows Mail and couldn’t find many useful commands. If any of you are familiar with Windows Mail, I would appreciate some help.

I use Comcast as my Internet provider and haven’t figured out how to use their web-based mail system. I can’t even find it when I do a search of the Comcast website.

Thanks,
Dan

Sent from Mail for Windows