[NFBCS] Anyone Else Using Lenovo ThinkPads?

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Wed Sep 25 00:16:11 UTC 2024

If you have Lenovo Vantage installed, consider removing it and replacing
it with this Lenovo System Update program which you can run manually
when you wish, available here:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds012808

Lenovo Vantage will periodically perform checks which in my experience
consume most system resources and can cause problems with some USB
devices.

Chris