[Nfbespanol-talk] IDEA Spec Ed IEP Law help book-bilingual (Spanish)

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:10:37 UTC 2008

Greetings All,

FYI: I received yesterday a wonderful thing from Barbara Cheadle. It
is a bi-lingual edition of a great book that seems comparable to the
wrightslaw book on IDEA and IEP's. Please if any of you have a
Spanish speaking family pass this book information along. If the
family can not purchase it perhaps you could provide assistance or
ask your affiliate president for assistance in getting it. The book
is in Spanish and in English. It was done by Randy Chapman, the
director of legal services for the Legal Center for People with
Disabilities in Colorado. I am so thrilled to have found out about
this book as I have met more and more Spanish speaking families who
could really benefit from this book.

Here is the book info:

Title: The Everyday Guide to Special Education Law; Guia De La Ley De
Education Especial; Una Guia para Padres, Maestros y Otros
Profesionales Academicos

ISBN Number: 978-0-9770179-1-1

To find more:
Contact: Shaira Cruz at 800-786-1764 <mailto:prguru at prpr.net>prguru at prpr.net

Best,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
Carrie<mailto:carrie.gilmer at gmail.com>.Gilmer<mailto:carrie.gilmer at gmail.com>@gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc