[Nfbf-l] Social Security

John joramsey at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 11:47:20 UTC 2008

Hi Sheila,
You are currently mistaken, just because a group like ACB challenges an
entity does not mean there is a law that is being violated. The ACB is
claiming that the social security administration is in violation of the Voc
Rehab Act of 1974. Isn't it interesting that they aren't using the ADA.
However, as I said, just because there is a suit does not mean anyone is
violating the law.
So if and until ACB wins this most current and in my legal opinion frivolous
lawsuit, there is no one in violation of the Voc Rehab or any other act for
failing to provide a particular format.
In conclusion, I am blind as are many of you, who decides what is
accessible?
Cordially,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.