[Nfbf-l] Social Security

Joanne jdking09 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 15:58:24 UTC 2008

To clear this up.  I was talking about adaptive equipment to read such
things.  I read envelopes and so forth with my scanner.  And as far as the
Web Site I am talking about adaptive equipment to read everything on the
screen.  Like I said before, if the sighted world and the hearing world and
other people who don't have a disability don't need changes for us, but we
need changes for us as visually impaired, hearing impaired, and other
disabilities in order to be an equal part in society.
All the disabilities put together compared to the so call normal world is
still the minority.