[Nfbf-l] NFBF President

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri May 15 05:23:37 UTC 2009

Craig,
I believe that your lengthy experience with the NFB , your legal expertise
, your contacts in Florida State Government, your financial background  and
 your relationships with legislators and your obvious business background
will  make for an excellent state president of the NFBF. Since we are
cruising into  the future at this years convention who better to captain our ship
than a  real leader who has captained the DBS ship for 6 very successful
years and knows  the NFB personally as far back as Kenneth Jernigan himself. I
can only imagine  what it would have been like learning my blindness skills
from someone like  Kenneth Jernigan. Craig you have my vote and support for
your candidacy   for state president.
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
First VP , NFBF
President,  NFBF-Greater Orlando Chapter
President,  The National Association of Blind Veterans

In a message dated 5/14/2009 7:14:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,