[Nfbf-l] clarification

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 02:02:14 UTC 2012

    Right on my friend! We are too small of a percentage of our overall
population to be dividing and splintering ourselves up even smaller which
does nothing more than reduce our strengths to ward advocating for what we
all need! when after  it is all said and done, we are all blind and in need
of the same legislation, accessability in our community's and work places
and awareness to our sighted counterparts. KH