[Nfbf-l] The National Federation of the Blind of FloridaStatescholarship program

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:47:56 UTC 2013

Carlos, Why are you doing this? Dan is right. Anyone could do a google
search and see this thread. Man, I must say I'm verry disappointed in your
actions. Dan was not being agressive in the least bit. If you feel their is
a problem with Dan's leadership then might I suggest two things 1 take it up
with him only, or 2 Run for president of the NFB of Florida! RJ Sandefur