[Nfbf-l] scam e-mails

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sun Feb 9 16:00:54 UTC 2014

Thanks so much, Jim. I will use the link you provided to make sure
everything is okay.

     although I well know that you should never open an e-mail that is
unfamiliar to you, I did fall for this one.  In case anyone else gets this
on their computer, it is an e-mail supposedly from a funeral home inviting
you to services for someone they say you know. I looked on the web and found
an article that describes this exact scam. so everyone beware and don't make
the same mistake I did.

Thanks again.

Kathy