[Nfbf-l] Rep. Alan Grayson on Vision Loss

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:53:27 UTC 2016

Congressman Grayson has such a progressive attitude about everything else. I don't know how he could be so misled and have such faulty thinking. I saw this on Facebook. I commented on it. I haven't been back on his Facebook page to see if he saw my comments along with those of other blind people. I appreciate you posting this. Let's all get on the bandwagon and respond to him.

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone