[NFBF-L] NFBF 2022 State Convention - Exhibit Hall space for Chapters and Divisions Available

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Thu Jul 28 12:24:13 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation Family!

We are so excited that The National Federation of the Blind of Florida 2022
annual State Convention  is right around the corner. Space in our Exhibit
Hall is starting to fill up with lots of fantastic vendors and the buzz
about the hall is growing daily. There is still time however for you to grab
a table for your Chapter or Divisions awesome fund raiser. One Chapter,
Jacksonville, has already signed up for a table to offer our super popular
and amazing Jax Packs, (we'll have more news about that in the near future).

I know that members of our Affiliate have a great time hanging out together
in the Exhibit Hall and the energy level always seems to be high. Your
investment in your space is deeply discounted and only cost $25.00, (other
vendors pay a much higher table rental fee).

I'm attaching our standard vendor registration form to this email to give
you some details on what's involved in reserving Exhibit Hall space. I am
asking though that if you would like a table, please contact me prior to
submitting your registration form. My contact information is shown below.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

With warmth and respect,

Russ Davis, Exhibit Hall Coordinator

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: russell at radiorusty.com