[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Diabetes Testing Supplies and Talking Glucose Monitors

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:12:19 UTC 2022

Hey Marilyn,
        I am sure you are aware of Accessible pharmacy out of Philadelphia and the number of webinars that they have produced in a variety of subjects. To this point, they have done several webinars on diabetes and have been offering to prodigy meters one that is more accessible than the other, both have audio are talking features audio or talking features. Additionally, there are the continuous glucose monitors as well and for what I have heard about them so far their accessibility would be through the Smart phone do you use in conjunction with them. There is at least one for the rep for Accessible pharmacy, but their role is more in providing information about that organization and for specific medical questions I would recommend contacting Accessible pharmacy if he wish to reach out to them for medical advice. If you like me to I’ll be more than happy to pass on your name to the Accessible pharmacy rep in Florida.
Be safe and well
Regards, Paul

Sent from my iPhone