[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] NFBF Scholarship Awards announcement

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat May 11 20:16:12 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Merry Schoch via
Nfbf-l
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:57 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; 'NFBF
leaders list' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Merry Schoch <merrys at verizon.net>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] NFBF Scholarship Awards announcement

Dear Florida Federation Family,

As scholarship chair I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation for the 2019
Scholarship committee, Takesha Saffold, Toni Moore, Miranda Kilby, and Paul
Martinez.

I am pleased to announce our Scholarship winners for 2019:

Mikayla Maiorino from Lake Worth who will be attending the University of
South Florida in the fall studying in the field of Psychology and none other
than our Federation family member and colleague Brian Norton who is studying
in the ParaLegal field and is President of the Greater Daytona Beach
chapter.

We had many great applicants and we appreciate all who made this process
challenging for this committee.

Please reach out to congratulate  our class of 2019!

With warmest regards,

Merry