[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Diversity Committee meeting Canceled

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 6 23:07:00 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin via NFBF-L
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:59 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>; Nfbfl-faith at groups.io; main at nfbcfl.groups.io
Subject: [NFBF-L] Diversity Committee meeting Canceled

Our Diversity Committee meeting this evening has been canceled. We will send out a message to reschedule the meeting as soon as possible. Please everyone, pray for our  Nation’s Capital, and for the safety of all members of Congress, as well as their staff now and in the days to come.

Marilyn Baldwin

Chairman

Diversity Committee

NFBF